Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have had the worst opening week i think in all of hunting history :oops: 4 trips out 7 shots,and i am still working on my fisrt box of shells (where are all the birds) all this = a empty bird bag :( so please tell me how well you all did this week. i am dieing to know some one is getting birds some where. :lol:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
crazy,
I know a place south of forney that is $30 for a day hunt and if you can't get your limit in 2 hours you can't hit a barn at 5 paces. If you're interested let me know. Also if you can get out during the week you are welcome to come and go with me.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Crazy,
Sorry to hear that. I am having my best dove season ever.Only been able to hunt three days but opening day I shot my 15 bird limit,ditto for day 2 and day three 12 birds and that was all on public land which sees alot of pressure.I have been invited to hunt a private farm next week which I am told has tons of birds.I hope you find better shooting grounds soon.
Mike

G

·
jlptexashunter said:
crazy,
I know a place south of forney that is $30 for a day hunt and if you can't get your limit in 2 hours you can't hit a barn at 5 paces. If you're interested let me know. Also if you can get out during the week you are welcome to come and go with me.
ok i would love to have more info on the day hunt place and i am always off on fridays so would love to go hunting with you any friday my friend icecreamsoldier has to work on fridays so we can only go on saturdays now so shoot me a email if you can do a friday

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anonymous said:
jlptexashunter said:
crazy,
ok i would love to have more info on the day hunt place and i am always off on fridays so would love to go hunting with you any friday my friend icecreamsoldier has to work on fridays so we can only go on saturdays now so shoot me a email if you can do a friday
ok did it again it is me again lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
greyghost said:
Crazy,
Sorry to hear that. I am having my best dove season ever.Only been able to hunt three days but opening day I shot my 15 bird limit,ditto for day 2 and day three 12 birds and that was all on public land which sees alot of pressure.I have been invited to hunt a private farm next week which I am told has tons of birds.I hope you find better shooting grounds soon.
Mike
would love to know the # of that unit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.