Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
All are great guns as for reliability Franchi are one of the best. If you're trying to make a decision on one of these, I've always thought of Franchi's as the fancy pants of the bunch. They are light, quick handling, pretty guns. I'm a huge Browning fan but consider them more of a workhorse as compared to Franchi. I'm still pissed off at Ruger for caving so I don't buy his guns. Orion's are OK looking but I'd probably buy a Franchi or Browning first. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have the Franchi 612 semi-auto shotgun that I purchased about 2 months ago. It has great balance and comes with shims to adjust drop and cast which i used to fit the gun to me. It is gas and recoil spring operated, both in the forearm for easy cleaning. The gas piston can be set for light or heavy loads. I patterned the gun and it is dead on the money. It has cycled everything I have fed it from 1oz loads to the turkey 20z 3" magnum shells without a single hiccup. I even loaded some light 1oz loads and it cycled every one of those. So far I have been impressed with this Franchi.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.