Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Q-see 408 surveillance system bought this for $550 bucks 8 cams infared vision I can connect to my cams via my iPhone and my computer. I got audio aswell I recommend the system to anyone on a budget great customer service that you can understand they can even remote access your stuff from your computer to help get you Rolling. I have a radio shack omni directional mic with an extension cord and a mic mixer I can hear the neighbors with it in their house. The mic is under the trailer that is stuck in vent works amazing! If you need surveillance get the system!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone wants to see how they really work I will make login info available to those who are interested it's been a lifesaver

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Neat looking setup. But, OT, who, or what are you keeping in the cage? :shock:

·
Registered
783 Posts
Q-See is a good budget system I have installed quite a few for clients. I usually advise the lockbox for the DVR, I like your stealth install.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol not so stealth but it works for me it's good enough for a single wide trailer

·
Registered
287 Posts
I envisioned you getting an alert that would open the dog cage and release the hounds <lol>... That looks like a nice setup. I've been thinking about getting something for the new house once I get moved. I'll check them out. I've been working a lot with AXIS cameras and NetGuard (can't remember the software company name off the top of my head atm) at work. But the AXIS cameras are a bit spendy for what I can afford.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been really pleased with the quality I mean they're not HD or point tilt Zoom but I think it's a bargain for what you get

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.