Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enjoy reading about nice shotguns, shotgunning, birds that I have never had a chance to hunt, etc.. That is why I enjoy this site. Can you name some other such sites that I can enjoy? Thanks for your help....

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
This is probably the most informative, knowledgeable and friendly shotgun site.

Most manufacturers have forums dedicated to their brands.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
www.thehighroad.org is a nice site, but they're geared more for pistols and rifles. They do have a shotgun forum though.

Cameron

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
In my opinion, there is no substitute for SGW. One cool site is gundogforum.com if you are into dogs and hunting. Between my time spent on SGW and GDF, I keep my wife p.o.'s at me well enough!
G

·
Registered
929 Posts
This is by far the best forum for shotgun info, mainly because it's the most inclusive, and good decorum is genrally observed.

I like doubles, so I check into doublegunshop.com a lot. It's a little high-end, but I get good info there.

bbs.shootingsportsman.com used to be interesting, but a civil war erupted there over politics, and it's not nearly the same anymore.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
You sorry S.O.B.'s :)

I enjoy shotgunsports too.

What I really enjoy though, is old copies of Wing and Shot magazine that I bought on e-bay a couple of years ago. That was the greatest shotgun magazine EVER.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts