Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting a new thread to see what brands and models you guys are using and to see what is most popular.... so post what over and unders you have brand and model , and if you have pics on the net and web space post'em up

Thanks Donnie

·
Registered
143 Posts
B. Rizzini Aurum Teutonic 12ga
B. Rizzini Vertex Sporting 12ga
Winchester 101 Field 12ga
Just sold a Winchester 101 Skeet 20ga (why do I get the feeling I'll regret that?)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
K80 w/ 34" barrels , 9 lbs, RAD recoil reducer, Briley thinwall screw in chokes.

Perazzi , w/ 29.5 and 34" barrels.

My wife shoots a Beretta SP II w/ 30" barrels, custom stocked by Larry Feland of Katy ,Texas.

I also have a 20 g w/ a set of 28g barrels that is my hunting gun.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Perazzi MX2000 34bbl.

Marocchi Conquista 30bbl.

For hunting I have 2 Browning Citoris - a 12ga. with 28in bbls and a 20ga. with 26in bbls. Each has a model name that I can't remember. I think the 12 is "grand" something and the 20 is "light" something. Not sure - they're both Citori's.

I can not recommend any of these guns as I find that they all miss way too much. I think it's a horrible coincidence that I only seem to buy guns that miss. :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow
Some nice over and unders , those Perazzi's not only carry a snazzy name but also carry a premium price tag .... alot of cake just to shoot a few clays

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.