Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Shotgun that I have never heard of until my father-in-law gave it to me. It is an O/U boxlock , Churchill by Kassnar, Windsor III, 20Ga.
3" Mag., with 28" Barrels.

On the left side of the barrel there are numbers under
the for-stock. The Over has CAM76 159 Stamped
on it.

The Under Barrel has KGI250 159 Stamped on it.

Could you enlighten me on the meanings of this.

Also on the under side of the Chamber there are a
series of numbers and letters that I would like to
know the meaning of.

I would also like to know a price on this shotgun.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Previous trademark imported and distributed by Ellett Brothers located in Chapin, SC until 1993. Previously imported (until 1988) by Kassnar Imports, Inc. located in Harrisburg, PA. Not affiliated with E.J. Churchill Gunmakers, Ltd.

In late 1988, the Churchill trademark was sold to Ellett Brothers located in Chapin, SC

WINDSOR III
- 12, 20 ga., or .410 bore (disc.), 27 or 30 in. barrels, double bottom lock, antique silver finish receiver with fine scroll engraving, extractors, SST, vent. rib, checkered pistol grip and forend. Importation disc. 1991.
Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%
$550 $495 $450 $380 $340 $300 $280

Last MSR was $625.
Add $140 for Flyweight Model or choke tubes (disc.).
Add $75 for .410 bore

This is about everything I could find on it, the county of manufacture wasn't even listed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a used 12ga. IC/MOD, 3" side-by-side, dbl. triggers, several years ago in York, PA. It is labeled Churchill, Windsor III. Kassnar Imports. It is not in all that bad a shape, reciever says "Made in Spain". I actually like the gun very much as I have used it on upland game for years. The nicest thing about it is that I paid $175 for it and if it gets a scratch or two on it, oh well. I would really like to have one in 20ga. and .410.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.