Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owen's Station in Greenwood, DE is having a 3 bird shoot this Sunday, 10/16. $65 for 75 birds, lunch included and a gun for first in each Lewis Class, scorekeepers on each station. There are no other shoots going on locally this Sunday so come on out and have some fun shooting 3 birds in the air at once for a different type of challenge. Check out Owen's website for more details. The weather looks like it will be great, hope to see you there!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot Howard!! And yes, it was a fun shoot!! I haven't been to a shoot in a while where so many people were talking about how much they enjoyed the targets. A couple people mentioned station 3 was tough. I saw a couple people struggle with it but they weren't looking back for the outgoer so by the time they shot it, they didn't have as much time for the two incomers. I turned on it and looked right back at the trap and then had time to shoot the next two right where I wanted. One in our group shot the closer incomer first each time and the outgoer for his second shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.