Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you who may (or may not) have been wondering, the results from the July Utah Bar Exam were released today.

I passed.

:D

·
Registered
757 Posts
Congratulations!!! Never had a doubt!!!

Jim

·
Registered
14,316 Posts
Ah, just what the world needs, another lawyer :mrgreen:

Seriously, that is a hard row to hoe and you have a right to be proud. Besides, we're gonna need all the pro-gun lawyers we can get to fight the comming wave of liberal federal judges :(

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Congratulations Mike. I know you have burning the candle at both ends for a long time with work, family and school. Now the long hours really start. All of my attorney friends work at least a 6 day week and often more. You will do well. You certainly have an excellent work ethic.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Yeah Mike

But will you remember us little people now that you're a high powered lawyer? Will all your posts as moderator now be so full of legalese that we won't understand them? Will it be safe to shoot with you without fear of lawsuit?

Now to the lawyer jokes

What do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

Why didn't the shark eat the lawyer when the cruise ship sank?

Being lazy, I put in the jokes that everybody should know the punch lines for. :)

Seriously Mike. Congratulations! That represents a lot of work. Now go make us proud.

Cliff

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
MRPOWER said:
For all you who may (or may not) have been wondering, the results from the July Utah Bar Exam were released today.

I passed.

:D

As a mater of fact, I WAS wondering. Linda and I wish you the very best. :mrgreen:

I'll start getting the 1100 Comp ready for you as soon as I get back from Michigan. :wink:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Well done Mike- good timing to blow off some steam at the Worlds methinks :wink:

....now what are you drinking?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.