Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Glad to hear that Scott! Here in Minnesota, the population has begun it's perpetual-cycle upswing, but the numbers just aren't really good yet in the area I frequent.

It's a good thing I judge my year on birds "flushed" and not birds "shot"! :lol:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hey, Scott! Which peninsula are you in? I hunt around Ontonagon, Bruce Crossing etc. Was up this early summer working on an old house, fishing some and looking for the birds but only saw a very few. Also didn't hear even one drummer, but that might be because I can't hardly hear a damn thing anymore.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lower. Whitehall area I only have 5 acers all wooded oaks and you can't help flushing 2-3 just on my property.
I been walking around my place with a unloaded gun getting warmed up. Its kind a like catch and release fishing but differant :lol:
Don't recomend it on state land :wink:

Scott

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
How much land have you got Scott. I am looking into buying some land somewhere and I want to make sure I get enough so I can enjoy it regularly without overhunting it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I only have 5 achers but got 20 of my neibours to rome.
And pretty much surrounded by state land.
There is a lot of land for sale around here but man its not cheap.

Scott

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been out 3 times Pats-21 Woodcock-3 Scott-0 :x Still to many leaves on the trees. Only shot at 3 birds thier real nervise and are jumpin real early :cry: Still a great time and enough birds to keep you on your toes :lol:

Man thier FAST :twisted:

Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.