Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to Fabarm shotguns having accquired both a Gamma 2 Sporting and an H368 recently. I just returned from pattern testing and I am very pleased to report the results. Patterns were tight and well distributed on both guns with very few flyers. I did use the extended chokes from the Gamma 2 Sporting on the H368 for most of its patterns, however I also patterned the OEM flush chokes and those patterns were good, also.

Barrel regulation on the Gamma 2 Sporting at 35 yards was right on the money. There was no discernible difference between barrels. I don't know how one could have better barrel regulation on a $10,000 gun.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Art,

I got it from Sam Scarmardo at Sam's Shooter's Emporium in Lake Havasu, AZ. I first saw it on the Internet and Sam shipped it to my FFL. He told me it was his last one. I can't seem to find his phone number but if you google Sam's Shooter's Emporium it will come up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
What length barrel does your Gamma 2 have? Mine is a 28" and I have not had a chance to pattern it. I just got some extended chokes for it and I'm anxious to do this. I find I am not as accurate with it as I am with my Beretta auto loader and I can't figure out why so I want to pattern both guns to compare. Is your Gamma a Sigarms imported gun? It's a very nice gun, in my opinion a real sleeper.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, mine is a Sig Arms imported gun with 32" barrels. They seem like a very good value to me. I'm anxious to take it to the range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts