Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I have a Perazzi MX 8-20 w/ a set of 28g barrels.Both sets of barrels are 31 1/2 " and have fixed chokes ; IC/LtMod on the 28 and Lt Mod/Mod on the 20g.

I took this gun to Argentina in 2004 and it is the best dove gun I have ever shot.It shot 4000+ shells(all 28g) in 4 days and never had a problem.

Perazzi makes (basically ) three 28g guns....one on a full sized 12g frame, one on a 20g frame(the one I have ) and an expensive one on a true 28g frame--the MX 28.It usually goes for $10,000.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
HM: My gun weighs a little over 7 lbs and is well balanced.I also shoot it at small gauge sporting clays.I made a few 50 yd shots w/ my gun even though it is really not set up w/ chokes for 50 yd 28g shots.

The 2 sets of barrels are w/in 1 oz of each other...and I could not be more pleased.

My gun has the removable triggers and a selective trigger(though that's a feature I have never used).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.