Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know when i post this I will get lots of people saying that there are lots of good lubricants out there and I agree, but I have been looking foir the Perazzi Anti Gall Lubricant and the only place I found it was in Italy. I also would like to buy a Perazzi hat or tshirt, Again Italy. As a suprise my son ordered a couple of Perazzi Polos for me for Fathers Day. Guess where he got them Italy. Any suggestions on where I can find Perazzi stuff in the USA.

· Registered
90 Posts
I know when i post this I will get lots of people saying that there are lots of good lubricants out there and I agree, but I have been looking foir the Perazzi Anti Gall Lubricant and the only place I found it was in Italy. I also would like to buy a Perazzi hat or tshirt, Again Italy. As a suprise my son ordered a couple of Perazzi Polos for me for Fathers Day. Guess where he got them Italy. Any suggestions on where I can find Perazzi stuff in the USA.

What are you talking about? I have never seen Perazzi "Anti Gall Lubricant." Are you talking about grease for the hinge? If so any good quality grease will do. I bought a High Tech last year and the Perazzi labled grease was simply white lubriplate. I hate that stuff so I am using a good quality gun grease called Pro-Gold Lubricant. But, any quality grease will do.

Tin Fluid Drink Cylinder Paint

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.