Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
my grandfather recently passed away and while going through his office we found almost 8 boxes of Peters Premier 209 Heavy Target Load shells. These are the blue ones with Black lettering. We have calculated a little over 1,800 shells in perfect condition. no rust, tarnishing, or anything. I was wanting to know if you could tell me what a case of these shells are worth? How much is a single box worth and maybe how much a case is worth? Would be nice to sell them and give the money to my grandmother.
Thank you for everyones input and knowledge.
Much appreciated!
[/URL][/img]
[/URL][/img]

· Registered
9,430 Posts
They're worth about 6-7 bucks a box to the right buyer. So $450-$500 for the lot.

No collector value, only value is as premium target ammo, so it's worth about the same price.

Put an ad in the classifieds here with your location so you can hook up with a local buyer. Shipping won't be worthwhile since they have to go UPS or Fedex Ground which will cost $15-$20 per case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.