Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen all the Model 21s..870s..MX8s..Citoris..etc..etc..etc....
How's about a pic of SGW members, to go along with the sign-on name. Except for Slugo and a handful of small avatar pix of members, it would be kinda cool to match face with name.
I'll kick off.....last summer, at Dover Furnace, New York

·
Premium Member
11,281 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Cheecho, this is unfair to those of us who only have a face for radio...

And Dover Furnace got a nice writeup in the latest Shooting Sportsman.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL barrelsquared :lol: ..........I thought Hopper and I were the only shot gunners not in the Witness Protection Program.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,083 Posts
LOL!! I always forget I have this pic!

Aren't I so uber badass with my CO2 pistol? Now that I think of it, it's been quite awhile since I last shot a BB/pellet gun.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maser said:
LOL!! I always forget I have this pic!

Aren't I so uber badass with my CO2 pistol? Now that I think of it, it's been quite awhile since I last shot a BB/pellet gun.
"SAY HELLO...........TO MY LIL FRIEND"..................... :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
2,389 Posts

·
Registered
9,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oneeyednine1029 said:
This is me in 2014 on a preserve hunt with my early 1900's Parker and black powder shells. My form is a little off , but you gotta love the smoke !!
Nice pic. "Gun Stories" on The Outdoor Channel just did a great episode on vintage Parkers. A true American classic.............................

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Me in the shorts and camo cap with Sergey Levelskiy, my instructor for a couple days at our home club.

·
Registered
9,083 Posts
cheecho1960 said:
DANG Maser !! Exactly how much product you got in that doo ? ........... :lol:
This one any better? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:arrow: ...Great pix Darryle. Looks like a nice club too.

:arrow: ...I must say Maser, your character is a bit intriguing. It appears by some of your posts, here and yep, over on TS, you seem to have knowledge of shotguns and shooting. Some are well written and intelligent.......some not so much. You look youngish in your pix, so I'll assume that's what's behind the wigs ? Just messin around ?............or you trying to make some sort of statement ? All can see you're pretty serious about em by your TS signature. You're a tough dude to figure out. Come on, spill the beans..........what's with the wigs brother ????
(BTW....NOT ranking on ya, just curious... :D )

·
Registered
9,083 Posts
cheecho1960 said:
:arrow: ...I must say Maser, your character is a bit intriguing. It appears by some of your posts, here and yep, over on TS, you seem to have knowledge of shotguns and shooting. Some are well written and intelligent.......some not so much. You look youngish in your pix, so I'll assume that's what's behind the wigs ? Just messin around ?............or you trying to make some sort of statement ? All can see you're pretty serious about em by your TS signature. You're a tough dude to figure out. Come on, spill the beans..........what's with the wigs brother ????
(BTW....NOT ranking on ya, just curious... :D )
I just like to have fun that's all. We live in such an uptight world that nobody is willing to laugh anymore. Not going for sympathy here, but I was bullied quite a bit as a kid. No need for me to get into the whole backstory, but I learned to enjoy self-deprecating humor because I believe if you can't laugh at yourself you have no business laughing at others. So many people seem to think I got some ulterior motive behind everything I do and they just can't accept the fact that all I am is just a fun loving guy. As far as the wigs go, it's no statement I'm trying to make. They're just cosplay wigs I wear for fun while I live stream. Every streamer has to have some gimmick behind them. Mine is just "my hair" always changes. Plus, it covers up the burns on my head from fire scenes I did as a teenager when I used to make indie movies with friends. :p

·
Registered
9,083 Posts

1 - 20 of 24 Posts