Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The litter is due sometime this week. I'm second in line for a yellow lab male puppy. Met both the mom and dad dogs last night. They are both great dogs. The bloodline looks excellent and both are certified for hips, elbows and eyes. Can't wait to check these puppies out after they are born.

Scott

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Ata Kid Scott,
I thought you'd wait until spring. Actually this time of year is a good time to get a pup because you have a little extra time with the holidays to love up on him before it's back to work time and nothing like throwing pups into the deep end of the pool on social skills. This is the time of year I got Copper.
Congrats.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Scott,

The timing should work out really well for you. The pup should come home in mid-January and give you about 5 good months of training weather before things start to heat up down there.

Good luck with the little one.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The litter was born today. Mama and pups are all doing well. 7 puppies. 4 girls and 3 boys. I'm going to visit them next weekend.

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.