Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mornin' fellas,

Looking for some good clubs/ranges to shoot at around Jacksonville. I mainly shoot trap with an occasional round of 5 stand and sporting clays. The backstory is I'm retiring from the Navy after 28 years and it looks like I'll be moving to Jacksonville for the new job. I've never been to the area so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dutch

· Registered
179 Posts
Dutch,
There are several places to shoot in the Jacksonville area. One of the best kept secrets is that there is a Skeet and Trap range onboard NAS Jacksonville. Feel free to give me a call at 904-874-5677 for all the info you need. I can also fill in the details about several other ranges in the area.
John (30 years Navy)

· Registered
4 Posts
JohnH said:
Dutch,
There are several places to shoot in the Jacksonville area. One of the best kept secrets is that there is a Skeet and Trap range onboard NAS Jacksonville. Feel free to give me a call at 904-874-5677 for all the info you need. I can also fill in the details about several other ranges in the area.
John (30 years Navy)
Shhh....it's suppose to be a secret :D
I just started shooting there. Also been a member of Gateway for several years. I do my handgun shooting there but they do have a small trap range with manual launchers.

· Registered
28,021 Posts
Once you get bored with trap and skeet, you should try shooting sporting clays at Amelia in Yulee or WW on the west side of Jax

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.