Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I live in NW Georgia, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to shoot clays in the North Georgia area. I would like to start competing locally if possible.

I am getting tired of my homemade sporting clays range that I rigged up in the woods.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm guessing your in the savannah area?

I'm not sure about up there, but down here on the western GA/FL border there is an awesome place called "Okefenokee Sporting Clays." Alot of guys from your area travel down here on the weekends to shoot. There's usually a tournie every other month. They have live pigeon shoots also (very very pricey) at about $400 a session or $7 a bird, but you can win money if you shoot well.

If you come down this way, or plan on it, just ask me for directions and tell them Barry sent you when you get there.

-Barry-

·
Registered
17 Posts
Oops...I got my directions mixed up, just got to remember the old addage, "Never Eat Smelly Women" or whatever your third grade teacher taught you.

Your up in the atlanta region, making this place about 6 hours away. Definetly worth it, but still quite a drive for you.

-Barry-

G

·
Barry is right about Okefenokee being awesome, it also is my home club. Long way for you - check out Cherokee Rose - I think its in Newnan, south of Atlanta.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Hope this helps out.

Barnsley Gardens Resort
Adairsville, Ga.
770-773-7480 x2800

Brush Creek Sporting Club
Colbert, Ga.
706-788-2910
www.brushcreekfarm.net

Callaway Gun Club