Shotgun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Personally, I think WTB forums are out of the way of the People that may have that item to sell. For instance, I posted a WTB for some reloading dies in the Classifieds and then thought why not in the Reloading Forum. The people with that item are reloaders and if they aren't looking to buy anything at the moment they will never see my post or WTB but they will see it in the Reloading Forum............Just my $ .02....................
Makes good sense to me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am looking for a trap stock for a 1974 (yr of birth) mirage (mx8) this is a type 3 gun. Idont really need aforend but? Stock doesnt need to be really high since i will have adjustable comb installed. doesnt have to be fancy wood but should be presentable. ATLEAST 14IN lop. thanks bud.....email [email protected] (DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THIS WANTED TO BUY SECTION IS WORKING SINCE I AM JUS ABOUT HERE ALL ALONE)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm probably a little dense, but where is the WTB Forum
I'm looking for a stock for my JC Higgins Model 583.12 20 *****
In time I'll probably figure out how to operate these forums.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Delete all WTB posts. This is a huge waste of all sellers time. Now there is a WTB forum, admin needs to do their job and delete all the hated WTB's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need O/U for a senior citizen wanting to learn sporting clays. No preference on brand although a few come to mind - miroku/browning, beretta, franchi. I reside in Madison MS and ready to inspect your offering. Cash in hand and ready to deal... what do you have to offer?

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
The WTB forum is a great idea IMHO. I will definitely use it. Thanks

21 - 40 of 45 Posts