Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of some bushings (powder/shot) for my new PW 375 press. I am wondering if standard Hornady bushings would fit/work properly? If so, then would Pacific bushings work too? I would like to find out from those who know if this is possible as I would rather pick up a bunch used than pay $4 bucks a piece from PW.

On another note, I have an old Bair press and Bair bushings, and they work great in the PW. Since Bair was sold to Pacific, then to Hornady, I am under the opinion that Pacific/Hornady bushings would be O.K. Any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

Cheers! Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
JMV

Yes....I believe Hornady bushings will fit your PW loader.

If you're not aware of it, something else you may consider trying is getting a "cheater" that fits your PW loader and allows you to use Mec powder bushings.

And lastly...something you may care to consider is something I've done. I bought a 2 foot length of aluminum rod the same outside diameter as the PW bushings and simply cut off a piece the right length if/when required, clean up the edges with a file and drill a hole through it...making my own bushings. Just a matter of drilling a hole....dropping and weighing the charge...and adjusting the hole diameter as necessary to get the desired weight.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.