Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Grafs in St Charles MO is not that far away. They are a little higher than the on line guys, but you can pick it up and avoid the hazmat charges. You will find all the major brands as well as REX powders there.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Not sure at all if he carries 'WST' or not but, you may just owe it to yourself to at least call:

Steve Crow, owner
Crow Shooting Supply
120 Industrial Dr.
Box 362
Brooklyn, IA 52211
641-522-7255

A fellow list member here (Thank You, 'case'!!! :p turned me onto Steve's shop and he has been a real conveneince!

Steve is extrememly pleasant and easy to deal with (despite no website and no credit cards) but, he readily accepts MO's.

CSS's prices on everything I have ordered from them / him have beat the dealers I normally buy from and they are certainly the first to get UPS / FedEx to fit four cases of primers into one HysteriaMat fee for me (Most others say the weight is exceeded by four cases and cut me off at three!)

Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
2,452 Posts
Good grief! You're in Wood River and can't find a good source for Winchester powder? That's just wrong!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.