Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
Sooo, those that shoot the BT-99 are just an other"?I shoot both a o/u and a semi for trap, just depends on my mood. I have a a shotgun that I am going to mod after hunting seasons are over. A lady I know has a BT-99 and she does quite well with it, placed in the top 3 in the AL state comp. There is a fine line between a hobby and insanity.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I just absent mindedly put semi auto! Forgot bout the trusty BT yea why didn't you mention Single shots!! I'm just jokin though golden don't kill me :hat I love that sweet @$$ fendora hat man i want one of those to wear while i'm shooting!! Browning, The Best there is because second best is well...second best.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think that I will forgive you.... THIS time... I like the Fedora man too :hat A fedora would be good shooting apparell as long as you match! LOL "Goldens, great friends, better hunters"Edited by: goldenhunter02 at: 12/13/02 2:29:02 am

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.