Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
When I was lookinking for my 20 gauge, the best prices I found were on gunbroker averaged about $350-400 under list. Be sure to check shipping prices, etc.

John

·
Registered
79 Posts
Depending on just which model you want, I have seen some good prices if you check around. The sporting models with adjustable combs I have not seen as good of deal on, but I have seen them in a couple stores for around $2500. The standard walnut stock models I have seen them for just under $2000 and the composite stock model for a couple hundred less.

CDNN has some listed in their latest catalog (pages 32 & 33). They had the Cynergy Sporting with Walnut Stock listed for $1999 in either 30" or 32" barrel in 12 ga. They also have the Composite Stock model listed for $1799. CDNN also has the Cynergy Sporting with the adjustable comb in Walnut Stock listed for $1999, but all they had left a couple weeks back in this model was the 28" version. If you want to go with the field model; they list the 12 ga with either a 26" or 28" barrel for $1299.

I was able to purchase a new Cynergy Sporting 12 ga 32" barrels with Walnut stock for just over $1700 a few weeks back. Surprisingly I found this deal at a Gander Mountain store near me. They had just gotten some in and were putting them on display on a Wednesday night shortly before closing when I was there and noticed they were priced at $1999. The sales person said they got some in on a deal from Browning that they were selling as a "Hot Buy" item. I stopped back that Friday morning and noticed that this GM was having a special sale on selected firearm for that weekend only and these Cynergy Sporting models were all tagged for an extra 10% discount. So I looked the 32" model I had seem them put on display just a day before, which was the only 32" model they had, and it was in mint condition. I figure I would not find a better deal. Also I applied for their GM credit card which gave me an addition 5% off the price of any firearm.

Not a bad deal; I got one for about half off of the MSRP, plus I sent in for the free Cynergy Club items too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just bought a Cynergy Sporting through James Wayne. Found them on GunsAmerica. $1780.00 out the door. They were excellent to deal with. And a very good price. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also bought a Cynergy from James Wayne and was pleased with what I got. It was new in box as they said. They were very good in answering my emails, but as soon as I sent them the check, they stopped returning my emails. Needless to say I got really worried, but after calling them my gun did come. They did forget to put in a rebate card but after I complained they sent one to me. All the hassle seemed worth it for a $1780 Cynergy sporting 12ga 30", when all the other places I looked had them for a little more than $2000.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I did not get a card with mine either. I am assuming it is the same one that I printed of the Browning website. Anyway, I called Browning and they got it and my stuff is on the way! ( Jan.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts