Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aye Mates,
I have the daily honor of working / training with some really talented gundogs. Recently, two o' me trainee / recruits that we have been campaigning in both HRC and AKC licensed hunt tests moved onward and upward to the next title level.

HR TTF CRAIGHORN KIFFIN TRAD SH - "TRAD" earned his AKC Senior Hunter title last Sunday.

SHR CHURN CREEK'S EL DIABLO NUTMEG STATE REVOLUTION JH - "REV" - earned both his HRC Started Hunting Retriever and AKC Junior Hunter titles having distinguished himself in qualifying in 8 of 8 hunt tests he ran in since June of 2016.

Both TRAD and REV have solid real world experience behind them as both waterfowl and upland gundogs and will be hunted hard in those pursuits again during the coming bird seasons.

TRAD - First season afield at age 15 months.

REV - First season afield at approximately 17 months.

Solid, consistent and competent training during the "off season" translates into successful and enjoyable hunting experiences during the open bird seasons. :D

With the coming bird season's just around the bend. TRAD, REV, and meself wish ye all safe and productive days afield. Good training and enjoy ye gundogs!

Cheers Mates,
Irishwhistler

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Really enjoyed seeing the great photos. Good luck and enjoy the upcoming season, Irishwhistler.
You should be proud. Well done!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grizzlyman said:
Really enjoyed seeing the great photos. Good luck and enjoy the upcoming season, Irishwhistler.
You should be proud. Well done!
Grizzlyman,
Many thanks to ye Mate. A few more for ye enjoyment.

TRAD - "ON WATCH"

TRAD - "THE WAITING GAME"

TRAD - "BIRD HAPPY"

Cheers Mate,
TEAM TRAD

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
x101airborne said:
Those are some beautiful dogs and you have a lot to be proud of. I would give my left arm to see your dogs work in person.
Aye Mate,
Thank ye for the kind words on me dogs. I made note of ye user name and ye have me full respect and gratitude. We lost a family friend just 1.5 year ago that served with the 101ST.

Sending ye a PM. It would be an honor to have ye hunt over one o' me dogs.

Respectfully,
Irishwhistler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.