Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
4,427 Posts
Kids toy Cell Phone (Fisher Price). I can highly recommend this little toy. We hated it because it was loud as heck and made several different irritating noises. I shot it twice with a .22...still worked. Next I shot it twice with a .38...still worked. Very aggravated at this point so I shot it with one Winchester 7 1/2's 12ga. ....stopped working. My hats off to you Fisher Price!regards,Jay GentryShotgunworld.comP.S. Next time it's the toy beeper. Shotgunworld.comEdited by: Shotgunworld at: 11/12/02 12:24:58 am

· Premium Member
4,427 Posts
Note to self:Sometime in the future sponsor an "Annual Shoot 'em Up" contest for whackos on our Forum. Invite shotgunners to come shoot various objects. Ideas:1. AOL CD Trap style shoot.2. Shoot Your Kids Favorite Video Tape. (qualifying tapes would have to have been watched at least 100 times in the last 101 days)3. Pumpking/Watermelon Toss (Skeet style). Gallager makes a fortune with just a sledgehammer...we're going to be rich!4. "Little Old Lady's Car Long Range Slug Fest". (How do we find a Plymouth Valiant still intact...obituaries?)5. Loud-*** Toy Shoot (Sporting Clays style). 2nd Note to self:Ask those twisted and sick people on the Forum to suggest some ideas, but make sure you edit it before you copy and paste it. Use 'helpful' and 'innovative' instead of 'sick and twisted'. Jay G. Shotgunworld.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.