Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
985 Posts
How about wifes checkbook and credit card shootFull soda cans tossed six to seven feet above and in front of a friend is nice, (nice and wet)How about Barney the Dino stuffed animal meets Sabot the SlugFull bean cans heated up are good tooOne fun thing we WI whackos did was to have a charity Osama shoot. You brought your fav gun (no shot allowed or rifles above 22LR) and you paid 5 bucks for six shots. They setup seven or eight 10ft high Osama heads and let you shoot him from 20ft away. All money went to the Sept 11th fund. I used my 44 Ruger Super RedhawkI bet we could launch a moped Let the dog hunt the birds, ... you hunt the dog.

· Registered
985 Posts
For this one you need to live in a state that allows fireworks, big ones. We took a round grill cover from a Webber grill. Put a 1/4 stick under it and KABOOM it flew about 45 to 50 feet up. So we grabed a few guns and tried to hit it as much as possible on the way down. It lasted for about five launches. I suppose if fireworks are not allowed in your state you can rig a sling shot. Let the dog hunt the birds, ... you hunt the dog.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.