Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
543 Posts
when I was younger we had a gravel pit we used to go to and dad would let me take toys and old models out and blow the hell out of them. Now I take my sons toys that make ALL the noises and DON'T have an off switch.........The feeling you get after shooting a tickle me Elmo (that keeps you up all night cause you all you can hear is "hehehe that tickles".) and hearing his laughing get all screwy and then die.......okay I am sick and need help cause I murdered Elmo and had a mile long gin on my face for a week. take my house,ok...my truck,mabey...my guns,NEVER!

· Registered
543 Posts
forget using the american cars go to a police impound lot find one of those souped-up rice grinders, I know alot of people that would pay $50 bucks to have at it, My first target would be the muffler/exhuast tip. you know they have a 1/2" pipe from the cat leading to the 5" tip.It would also be fun to line up 20 or 30 people and take aim at SCGirls puter and all fire at the same time.any of my wifes video tapes that have been shown on Lifetime more than twice in one month.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.