Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about these calls? I think they are inexpensive, easy to use, raspy, and sure sound like ducks. I have been using the QuackStacker in the past, and I have used the Goozilla for Canadas, both with good results. I recently picked up a Double J, and I love the different sound. I'm looking forward to using it in a couple of days. I'd like to know if any of you guys have used the Timber in the past, and how you liked it. The Timber is now called the P.I.P.E. I think it might be a little softer and more nasally. Thanks for any responses, and good luck on opening day.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Good calls.

GREAT MARKETING !!!!

:shock:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the Double J. It is a very good call for the money. It is a double reed so it sounds really good on quacks and greeting calls. But since it is a double reed it is tough to do the feeding chuckle versus on single reeds and some other double reeds.Overall i would have to with the primos wench because it sounds a little bit more duckier than the Double J. And its about the same price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.