Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Rogmatt: Thanks for the vote of confidence in the PM, but I'm afraid I don't really have the answer. McIntosh did a real fine job on the Fox, bothe the gunand the man. The book came out about 1992 and that was before Tony Galazan started making the new Fox.. A H Fox was out of the gun making picture in 1912, when Eward and Clarence Godshalk took over the Company. They lasted until 1929, when the A H Fox Co. was bought by Savage... Savage continued to produce the full line of AH Fox guns, as well as adding some models. The number of models started to decline about 1933. The Sterloingworth was changed a little, but most of the graded guns remained the same. I can only assume that Conn. Shotgun MFG, operates under an agreement with Savage. Maybe someone else car clear it up. Bushrod

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Mark: That's good to know, I wasn't aware of a re-print. I wonder what is ment in Rogmatt's first post " Fox a brand we will develope in the future". Maybe a new improved Model B?.. Bushrod

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.