Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon,
I’m a newby to Perazzi but have shot Kolar for the last 8 years or so. There are some similarities between the two in my opinion but some differences. All the different models of Perazzi are hard to distinguish for me. I have 2 questions:

Does Perazzi offer a ramped rib like Kolar?
If I decided to get something like the Krieghoff pro sport (adjustable rib) or the Kolar max adjustable rib, what is the Perazzi equivalent?

· Registered
755 Posts
Good afternoon,
I’m a newby to Perazzi but have shot Kolar for the last 8 years or so. There are some similarities between the two in my opinion but some differences. All the different models of Perazzi are hard to distinguish for me. I have 2 questions:

If I decided to get something like the Krieghoff pro sport (adjustable rib) or the Kolar max adjustable rib, what is the Perazzi equivalent?
IIRC, Perazzi has offered fixed ramped rib barrels, including on their MT6 and on their MX3 Special models. You could (and still can) order other models with ramped rib barrels (I think 4mm and/or 6mm high ramped ribs). As barrels can be swapped and fitted across several Perazzi models, the model designations on the receivers don't necessarily mean much when buying used. For example, I'm currently shooting an MX8 Special receiver with a set of MX3 Special barrels on it. I also have an MT6 with a set of MX3 Special barrels on it. (I really like the mid-height ramped rib MX3 Special barrels.)

· Registered
263 Posts
Good afternoon,

I have a High Tech Sporting with 2mm raised ramp rib

1 - 5 of 5 Posts