·
Registered
I lost them all in a boating accident.
17,978 Posts
I wish I lived in alabama.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
How does Alabama compare to Arizona ? As far as clay target ranges go ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
How can you add a pin to the map and add ranges that are not listed. Mississippi has several great sporting clays courses.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
If you are in Southern California, there are some good and not so good venues. Triple-B Clays in South Rosemead (not far from LA) is nice, with most all the shotgun games. Redlands, which is out past San Bernardino is also a good place for trap and skeet. Prado Shooting Park, nearer to Orange County, has 5 stand, trap and skeet. I am concerned with safety violations and a lack of supervision at Prado, at last what I have experienced when I am there. They have been improving their equipment, but it is lacking. It definitely is not ATA. Raahauge's Pheasant Club, in Norco which is very near Prado, offers sporting clays. Prado also has a pistol range. Raahauge'a does have a rifle and pistol range. I have excluded clubs that I haven't visited, which are more to the North of LA.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Map does not work. Can't add the 5 Fields I have been to around the St. Louis Mo/Central IL area.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts