Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
A few answers on RAD Systems....First, the RAD reducers are highly engineered, hydraulic reduction systems. The hyraulic piston in them was designed to be a recoil reducer; not some off the shelf cylinder that was adapted to one. They have a large range of reduction capability and are as smooth as the legendary baby's butt. All adjustments are well designed and user friendly. I do both RAD and Gracoil installations; currently , I do 8-10 RADS for every 1 Gracoil, however!! Bobby Fowler, 2005 NSCA National Champion, uses the RAD exclusively in his guns. He can have any system he wants for FREE, so that should tell you something. Can they be installed in rifles?....YOU BET!! That was the 1st place they were used, and I have installed several of them in heavy recoiling calibers.
For some photos of these systems, please go to my website, http://www.speedbumpstockworks.com, and click on the gallery page. Just a little sidenote that I'm kinda proud of: SPEEDBUMP STOCKWORKS is currently the largest dealer/installer of RAD systems in the world!! And thanks, Scott and Steve, for your votes of confidence!!

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sera.... Thanks!! I can't get the SGW email to work , so I'll answer your question here. Sorry, I won't be at Cajun Elite. I had planned to go, but once again, the owners have placed vendor accomodations at the bottom of their priority list. I will be happy to do what you requested, however, at the earliest oppurtunity!! Will you be at the Angleport Open at Elm Fork?? I'll be there (as always)!!!!

Ken Rucker

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.