Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this does not violate terms of service and if it does, please simply remove the post and not ban me. I am looking for someone in the Las Vegas area who is a reliable gunsmith for shotguns. Most of the gun stores in Vegas seem to cater to hand gunners and riflemen, especially assault rifle fans. I own all types of firearms and support the rights of all lawful gun owners of every type but we are at this board specifically for shotgun information and am looking for gunsmiths with experience and competence with this particular type of firearm in Las Vegas.

Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
lasvegasguy said:
I hope this does not violate terms of service and if it does, please simply remove the post and not ban me. I am looking for someone in the Las Vegas area who is a reliable gunsmith for shotguns. Most of the gun stores in Vegas seem to cater to hand gunners and riflemen, especially assault rifle fans. I own all types of firearms and support the rights of all lawful gun owners of every type but we are at this board specifically for shotgun information and am looking for gunsmiths with experience and competence with this particular type of firearm in Las Vegas.

Thanks!
Northern Nevada has one. Check me out if I'm not to far away.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Although we sell more tactical gear and "black guns" one of our gunsmiths is well versed in revolvers, C&R guns, and shotguns. Stop in and ask for Brad and he'll be able to take care of what you need. He works on many of the guys guns that shoot skeet at Nellis and CCSC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.