Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are hosting the South Carolina Circuit this Sat.We are expecting a good turn-out.The entry is 75.oo with 5.00 of each entry going back to class.Trophies will be awarded to the 1st and 2nd place in each class.1 st place also in each concurrent.Lunch is 10.00 and will be prepared by Doug Hinton.Grilled chicken potato salad and green beans.Must be on coarse by 2 oclock.You do not have to be from South Carolina all shooters are welcome.This is a registered shoot.For more info contact me Greg Jordan 706-988-3455.Elbert County Gun Club 1239 Ruckersville Road.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Good turn out. Good but not easy targets. Food was excellent (especially the homemade Peach ice cream). What more can you ask!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to thank everyone for shooting with us Sat.We had a great turnout.Special thanks to the South Carolina Circuit for coming to our club.Hope everyone enjoyed it and hope you-all will come back and shoot with us soon.Doug and Sharon had a great meal as usual and Dans peach ice cream was great.Thank you Bo Hinton for all you do we could not do it with-out you.Alot of people helped me Sat and i appreciate all you guys do.For any comment or concerns feel free to call me at 706-988-3455.Greg Jordan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.