Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some good references for reloading 410 shotshells. I just bought a Mec 600Jr reloader for 410. I was looking for more load data and variations. I would really like to load my own slugs but have not had much luck finding slugs to load or loading data. Any help or links to reference for 410 reloading would be great.I have been loading 12 gage for years. I recently bought a Winchester 9410 and well buying 410 shotshells at the local gun store is getting hard on the wallet at $6-$8 a box and it looks like I can reload it for about $2.25-$2.50 a box. Any help or advise would be great.Thanks for your helpmcb

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
One source for slugs is www.ballisticproducts.comthey have several options listed and since they carry the components I'm sure they have the loading data as well.

G

·
[look at dougs410slugs.wsx.org"]I am looking for some good references for reloading 410 shotshells. I just bought a Mec 600Jr reloader for 410. I was looking for more load data and variations. I would really like to load my own slugs but have not had much luck finding slugs to load or loading data. Any help or links to reference for 410 reloading would be great.I have been loading 12 gage for years. I recently bought a Winchester 9410 and well buying 410 shotshells at the local gun store is getting hard on the wallet at $6-$8 a box and it looks like I can reload it for about $2.25-$2.50 a box. Any help or advise would be great.Thanks for your helpmcb [/quote]

·
Registered
409 Posts
i've been loading 410 for a few years now ,there lots of load data out there for both 2 1/2 & 3' shells,i prefer the 2 1/2 my self, try diff. loads ,let us know.

·
Registered
17,956 Posts
I have a plethora of data for loading .410. It is in every major powder manufacturers/sellers load data booklet as well as thier web sites. If you can't find what you need there, the others gave you good sources too.

BP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts