Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother owns a remington sportsman and is looking for a rough idea what the gun is worth.It is made with the browning patent and looks like the old humpback brownings.The gun is in nice shape with a few scratches on the stock.He is looking for another barrel for it.He knows for sure that the browning barrels match up.Any idea how much one would be?

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
The Remington M11 Sportsman was made from 1931 until 1949. It is a three shot gun simular to the Browning Auto Five or Auto Three. The barrels are NOT interchangable between the two guns. Barrels for the M11 are rather hard to find. The last one that I ran across was a 26" choked improved clyinder with a vent rib in 99% condition and I paid $250 for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Model 11 sportsman 12 ***** with a 30 inch full choke barrel. Its in great shape. Anybody know a 16 sportsman they would like to trade or sale? What is the value of a 16 ***** sportsman in good shape?

·
Registered
591 Posts
A model 11 16 gauge in good condition would be worth about 200.00. Add 25% to 30% more if it has a solid rib or a vent rib. According to the Standard Catalog of Firearms. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts