Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help on pricing.
I have a set that my father bought and I don't think he ever shot. I know I never took them hunting or to the skeet range.
I don't have the original boxes. My Mother threw everything away that was not nailed down.
They have been stored and are in 99%+ condition.
My guess would be about $2,500.00-4,000.00. Have not been able to find any that have sold.

Thank you.

·
Registered
232 Posts
All 4 gauges in a skeet set? I think it would be a little north of $4,000- 1100’s have really increased in price since the BK and not many Remington’s being produced.

·
Registered
284 Posts
The matched pair set I have is an 1100 in 28 gauge and the other in 4.10. I have only seen 3 of those in my life and I own 1 of those. The box, per se, they came in was a green plastic hard case and yup, mine was missing too when I got mine.
I just bought mine about 2 months ago. Not going to mention what I paid. I think $2,500 to (maybe $3,500) is possible. To the right person, maybe more.
Those are highly sought after as they were a limited production item. They were made in an 870 version also.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, I graduated high school in '76 and he did not do much hunting and no skeet after that. He bought them after I had left for college.
If I had my hands on them while we were doing a lot of bird hunting I would have damn sure shot at least the 28.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
A set just sold on Gunbroker earlier this month for $3358 after 54 bids.

To get this kind of price you will probably need to market to a large national audience like some of the auction sites have. The market for a fixed skeet choked gun in a local market may be very small or non-existent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank for that timely bit of info. It looks like they only ran it for a week. I had planned to sell it on Gunbroker and ship them in a new Pelican double case.
I will probably run it a bit longer.

·
Registered
Remington 1100 trap model.
6 Posts
Good Morning, I have a green plastic Remington case that I found at a yard sale. Not sure what model it is for. I can take some pictures and post them. Wondering what the value would be. The only Remington I have is a 1100 trap model.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I need some help on pricing.
I have a set that my father bought and I don't think he ever shot. I know I never took them hunting or to the skeet range.
I don't have the original boxes. My Mother threw everything away that was not nailed down.
They have been stored and are in 99%+ condition.
My guess would be about $2,500.00-4,000.00. Have not been able to find any that have sold.

Thank you.
Is it a "matched pair"? Standard grade? There was a set on RIA auctions recently I think sold for around $3,500. I watch out for those because I'm sitting on a matched set of 4 D Grades.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts