I have for sale an incredibly nice Remington 1100 in the rather rare Special Field 20 gauge. This one has the 25 inch (actually measures 24 1/2 inches) vent rib, choke tube barrel. This gun has been a safe queen all it's life having been purchased for the daughter of my friend and he told me she shot one round of skeet with it and never shot it again. Never been taken to the Grouse or Quail field where it belongs! Straight stock of course with dimensions of 1 1/2 X 2 1/2 X 14 1/4 over the original Remington butt plate. Weight of the gun is a very nice 6 pounds 9 ounces. Chambers are 2 3/4 inches. Gun comes with four choke tubes, skeet, improved cylinder, modified, and full choke tubes and wrench. Condition of the gun is dang near perfect. I can only find a couple small marks on the gun. As you can see in the pictures the original butt plate has what appears to be some flaking of the original finish. This is only on the butt plate and I believe it could be sanded with fine wet or dry paper and the imperfections would be removed but I didn't want to alter this original gun in any way. Price of the nice little bird gun was $1700 now $1500 plus $50 shipping to your FFL. As always there is a three day non-firing inspection period with the buyer paying shipping charges if returned.