Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think one in darn good condition is worth? Just curious cause Gander Mt. has one by me for like $1,059. I thought these were supposed to be such awesome guns (they do look like a krieghoff!)? Very nice looking gun and seems to be of quality not found in today's guns. Just curious was all.

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
Corrections243 said:
I thought these were supposed to be such awesome guns (they do look like a krieghoff!)?
The 3200 was a good gun built to a price point, but it's no Krieghoff either in terms of design, dynamics, or durability.

The 3200 resembles the Krieghoff (and Remington's own Model 32) with it's top slide lockup and split barrels, and for marketing purposes I'm sure that's what was intended, but that's where the similarity ends.

I suspect that Remington swallowed a pretty bitter pill when they saw the renewed success of their old design in the form of the Krieghoff Model 32. Since they had sold the rights to the M-32 and could no longer produce what was once theirs, they came out with a lookalike (the 3200) to try to capitalize on the success of the K-32.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I have seen lots of info on the mods to the receiver (which mine came with) but little info on forearm mods. I had to replace the fore end latch cover because the front threads were stripped. Is there a mod to keep this from happening again? They are pretty expensive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.