Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jay is it OK to try and sell my Beretta Target SL on this forum?I try to get a new shotgun each year, and I am selling my Beretta Target SL. I was asking $675, but I think this price is too high, and if somebody would like to make an offer I am sure we can come to an agreement on price. The MSRP is $1127 for this particular gun with a 30 inch barrel.The gun will be one year old this summer. It is very nice.When you see the Target SL it looks like a trap gun. However it is one of the new breed of Beretta guns called TARGET guns that can be used for skeet, trap and sporting clays.The thing that distinguishes this gun is that it has a parallel comb so there is virtually no cheek slap. Wenig is capitalizing on this type of stock in custom stocks so it has become a popular idea.The gun has a raised rib, and is designed so that if you want to shoot skeet with the gun, the combination of the raised rib, and the ability to raise or lower the butt stock, allows you to shoot the gun pretty much flat, as I do for skeet, or, shoot the gun in a trap mode where the pattern is 70/30 (70% of pellets high and 30% low).The gun has a 30 inch barrel and is a delight in sporting clays.I like the gun a lot, and will probably buy my new gun in the same Target config, but tricked out.The Target SL comes with the carrying case, two butt pads, chokes and all the usual stuff that a Beretta comes with, which is quite a lot.Please reply to [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.