Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still new here, but I'm enjoying this forum immensely. I hope this is posted in the right section...

I've had this shotgun for some years now and never thought much about it. I got it from a friend. Anyway, he told me it was manufactured around 1909 to 1913. It's a 12 gage semi-auto. Nothing special except the way the receiver looks; it has a squared off end like the classic Browning.

I've shot many hundreds of rounds through it with no trouble. I only stopped using it because the fore stock was starting to crack. It's by no means perfect, but is in good working order and I wouldn't hesitate to use it.

I was just curious to see if any one had any info on this model. I would appreciate any info provided. I can probably post some pics if they are needed.

·
Registered
512 Posts
http://www.remington.com/library/downlo ... anuals.asp

This link is to Remington's web-site. You can order a manual for your Model 11. It looks like the Browning because it was designed by John Browning, he made deal for royalties with Remington too. You have a great old gun. Someone will come along shortly and tell you what to do and not to do about the cracked forearm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts