Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a Franchi Fenice and can't figure out how to remove the plug. The manual does not address plug removal. I've e-mailed Franchi but they do not reply. I could probably figure out a way to get it out, but I want to do it correctly so I don't damage anything. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.... I unscrewed the camp and removed the fore end and removed the black plastic cap where I assumed the plug would pop out, but it looks like there's another deal to remove and I'm not sure how to remove it. It would be nice if Franchi would include this information in the manual and respond to questions e-mailed to them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, but that's a Franchi Affinity and I have a Franchi Fenice....they are not the same. I looked on YouTube before posting here. I think I'll just take it to a dealer and have them do it so it's done right....should be a very simple deal. I've removed plugs on a couple of Winchesters I have and it was simple. I can't for the life of me figure out why they wouldn't include this in their manual...makes no sense to me.

·
Registered
412 Posts
If the original poster would check the first post dated March 14, 2016 in the I love my Franchi section of this site, his problem might be solved. It has photos of a complete disassembly of the model 48 AL, including the magazine spring retainer clip, spring , follower and plug. It appears that the Fenice is just a fancy version of the 48AL, so this should be helpful.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Turkeyhunter999 said:
If the original poster would check the first post dated March 14, 2016 in the I love my Franchi section of this site, his problem might be solved. It has photos of a complete disassembly of the model 48 AL, including the magazine spring retainer clip, spring , follower and plug. It appears that the Fenice is just a fancy version of the 48AL, so this should be helpful.
I posted a link to it in my first reply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts