Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Beretta 3901 20g. I would like to find a replacement stock for this gun so I can cut it down to a shorter length to better fit my 9 year old son. Will a stock from a 20g A300/A301 fit this gun? How about 390 or 391? Does anyone make a reasonable priced replacement stock that would fit this gun? Any info would be appreciated!

Jeff

·
Registered
13,108 Posts
Welcome to SCW. Some of the synthetic 3901's had a stock with a one inch spacer that's removable. I'm not sure what models the stocks are interchangable on. May want to try Beretta or Cole's to find out. Let us know once you find out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. This one does have the spacer, but it is still too long without it. I am looking for a tempory fix as I am sure my son will eventually grow into the current sizing. I did call Beretta and was told that only a 3901 stock will fit a 3901 gun. I also called Cole's and was told that a 390 will fit but none of the others will work. So I guess I am in the market for a used 390 or 3901 stock, wood or synthetic. I anyone knows of one available, please let me know.

Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.