Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a gunsmith in or around RI that specializes in repairing Remington 1100/11-87 shotguns. I reached out to RI gunworks today and left a message but was wondering if anyone else knows of a place to go for repairs.

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I apologize, i have a remington 1187 that wont feed the next shell from the magazine. it will only do so once in awhile. I believe i found the issue this morning at 3;30 am,lol. I believe the action bar is worn. If i put an empty shell in the mag, pull down the action bar the feed latch wont move enough to let the shell drop into the carrier. if i twist the action bar just slightly it will disengage the latch and drop the shell. I found a new latch and action bar on ebay and ordered it but if this isnt the issue i wanted a gunsmith to look it over. I already replaced the normal things, recoil spring,magaine spring and seal with new oring. none of those made a difference. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.