Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My info tells me these are importers only. SxS and O/U from Spain and Brazil. Anyone know the quality or rep these guns have. I am interested in a set of sxs a fellows wants to sell they are matching 12 / 20 / 28 3-gun set. We haven't talked price yet?? Any Help??

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I've got the SxS's coming from Spain, the one that seems to match as far as guages is the 200 field model , perfect examples should be just above $300.

This model claims Anson and Deeley boxlock, should be pretty good as far as dependability goes...

·
Registered
99 Posts
A while back I recall seeing some connection between the Richland O/Us (I know, not a SxS) and Lanber. Can't recall the relationship though.

-BC

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. Don't know why I want these - Guess I like the looks or have the need to buy another cabinet?
They are matched and identical to each except for size of course. He is asking $1000.00 for the set I think it a bit high.
Opinions????

G

·
Richland had a pretty good reputation in the late 60's and early 70's. as a solid gun. Couple of gun editors used them and wrote about their experiences. Appeared to be pretty solidly built compared to some of the other spanish stuff at the time.

I can well see how a set of these would be attractive. I do not know how to price them for sure, but I do not think $1,000 sounds excessive if they are in good shape. I know if I had them I would not wish to sell them for less. The idea of playing with a .410 side by side does intrigue me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts