Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just thought I'd drop you a quick bit of info in regards to your new SGr, TR Imports gets hundreds of guns at a time in their shipments and the last couple of shipments of 2009 PRODUCTION GUNS has been loaded with extra nice wood so Huglu has a lot of really nice wood at this time and I'd be willing to bet that your new SGr gun is going to have some excellent wood in light of what they've been putting on production guns. Just for reference take a look at the post that I put up showing my new little production 104A .410 that they just got in. I can't wait to see your new gun, I think the wood is going to be amazing.
Don

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Strat,
Your 410 is super wood, its hard to believe wood that nice for less than $1000. My SGr is ordered with the standard grade three wood, so I could end up with anything from straight grain rather plain to knock your socks off gorgeous. All this is not making the wait any easier

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Riflemeister, I'd be willing to bet it's going to be above average wood, I can't see them putting this beautiful wood on several of the 2009 production guns that I've seen recently and not having even better for yours as well. I'm not trying to get your hopes up to high but it just makes sense to me that they are working with a new supply of excellent wood, but it's also true that it's always kind of a crap shoot.
They actually had a matching twin to my 104A .410 exactly like my new one with even better wood and somebody beat me to it (actually it never even made it to the Website), I had actually kinda given up looking for a .410 and was a little slow on the draw.
I can't wait to see your new gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.