Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Which Rizzini are you talking about? There are at least 3, and I believe 4, Rizzinis producing guns. The high end is Batista Rizzini (B. Rizzini). These use fully machined parts and start in the $1500 and go up from there. They are imported by Cole Gunsmithing at this time. The next is Isador Rizzini sold under the F.A.I.R. name. They use more stamped parts but are a good gun also. They start a little less than the B. Rizzini guns and get more expensive. Emilio Rizzini (E. Rizzini) is a less expensive make, they generally are found under the grand mark. B and I Rizzini are the better quality guns, E guns are lesser quality. The B. and I. guns have handled well for me, better than my Citori hunting models, but the E guns seem to be lacking in handling quality to me; they just didn't seem to be "alive" to me. I am also distrustful of their quality, they just don't look well finished to me.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Think it was a B. Rizzini. Around $2500. Finally decided to get a Beretta Silver Pigeon. It's nice and better fit for my budget.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts