Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question...Im sending another magnum action sleeve to be NP3'd at Robar and was wondering if any of you guys think it would be a good idea to have the 2-piece piston set up on the 1100 done as well. Its super thin, super slick and nothing sticks to it and it cleans up with a dry rag.... can anyone think of a downside... ? I really like it on the action sleeve....

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might have a spare... The guy at Robar said the NP3+ is slicker, but I should go with the NP3 because it's slick but is "harder" and would be better on moving parts.. $60 for the action sleeve and rings

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ha-ha, yeah...wait...you know someone who could do that!!??!

Hey, Virginian I'm at the duck camp now... New place, it's nice...I got a spot open if you can get to Lake Arthur...

I'll text you some pictures...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was a good hunt, wish you could have been there...got five teal this morning. Missed the second bird trying to get a pair but the first shot combined with my massive hangover almost made my brain explode. The new extractor never missed a beat and the hull ejection was extremely positive and stout. Going to start drinking again and get ready for the LSU/Auburn game...

What did you think of the pictures of the camp?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.