Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruger combat style of shotgun
yes you like this ideal666.67%
or no you think this would be dumb and not worth the time or money if they did this333.33%

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes I was wondering how would every feel if Ruger came out with a good quality at a resonable price pump action shotgun and also maybe a semi - auto shotgun. Make them in like a hunting sporting purpose type version, and then also have version of thoes made as law enforcement /military / home defense variation of same models. These would be made to be as tuff and as relaible and able to compete with anyother make or model of shotgun made by anyother manufacturer.

·
Registered
520 Posts
OMEGASANDMAN,

It would be interesting to Ruger put one out. I would think the quality would be as good or better then anything else on the market today. However most Ruger guns are not very light weight. It would be interresting to see what Ruger could come up with if they did build one.

APEXDUCK

·
Registered
38 Posts
count me in. it would be a nice addition to my p95. i love ruger's quality & design, and i am sure i would love a pump if they made it.

if you like rugers and aren't already a member, check out
http://www.rugerforum.com/
it's a great place. the want for ruger pump/semi auto shotguns gets discussed pretty often there. apparently a prototype for a both was made, but never mass produced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts