Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ruger red label and when I switch it to shoot bottom barrel first, 4 out of 5 times both barrel go off at the same time. When I shoot the top first I dont have any problems. I can live with shooting the top first I would like it to fix it if this is something common that can be easily cured. Thanks for any help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You need to send it back to the factory. I'll tell you this, that as a dealer we are returning 85% of all Ruger Red Label shotguns due to various problems, both barrels firing, one firing one not, ejectors bypassing the shells, and loose forearm parts. Many of these guns don't work out of the box. It will take around a 4 -6 weeks to get your gun back. Is this a new gun or an old one? If its new I won't be suprised.

Bill3508

·
Registered
300 Posts
At the skeet range couple of weeks ago one man had two new Ruger O/U's that did not work right.One shot both barrels at once and the other one fired the wrong barrel..

·
Registered
53 Posts
For whatever reason my log in didn't work on my first post. Anyway, this is just what I'm talking about. Ruger techs act dumbfounded when you ask or inquire about any problems. We are requiring that Ruger pay us back for the shipping cost it takes to get their guns back to them. As of now, until Ruger fixes their Red Labels we will no longer stock these guns. If any of you are having problems with your new Red Labels you need to go ahead and return them and have them fixed.

Bill3508

1 - 4 of 4 Posts