Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
If I really wanted a high quality O/U in 28ga yes I would in a heart beat. :D 8o They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks John,The shop is bringing it to San Diego from Riverside this week.It is new but I'll need to see it before I buy it. Do you know how much 28 ga. ammo is these days? and is a 28 good for trap and skeet. Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sure you can use a 28ga for trap and skeet, well I can't I am not that good. ;) It will add a bit of difficulty to the game but it works. As far as ammo cost goes I did happen to see a few 28ga boxes at Gander a few days ago not sure what kind of loads but they were about $5 box. I think the 28ga is ideal for dove, quail, or any other small bird. They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.